As a Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer you flexible payment options to help with the cost of your boiler and installation. We work with Hitachi Capital, who are experts in providing finance and flexible payments to millions of homeowners across the UK.
Why choose flexible payment?
- Small monthly repayments – Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation
- 0% interest free – In addition to monthly payments, we also offer 0% interest for up to 2 years
- Supplied and fitted by industry experts – For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system
- Flexible plans – Our flexible payment options are provided by Hitatchi Capital, voted Best Direct Personal Loans Provider by YourMoney for the last four years running
Make heating your home affordable
We understand that changing your boiler can be a big expense, which is why we want to make buying your next boiler as easy as possible. You can now invest in a new boiler for your property without facing a huge upfront cost.
At Z2 Engineering we aim to provide you with a straightforward experience when purchasing your new boiler.
Are you eligible?
As a Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer a flexible payment plan designed to fit around your lifestyle, allowing you to select a repayment term and deposit amount that best suit you.
We will review and process your eligibility with our partners at Hitachi Capital. After completing their formal application and credit review, we will receive confirmation if your application has been accepted.
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a direct debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum of 16 hours per week
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘hour person’ (With the consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full-time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered crèche/nursery
- Full-time students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school. We would possibly require the school name and address.
Z2 Engineering is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit brokering. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK). Authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority, 4 Barrymore Road, Weaverham, Northwich Cheshire CW8 3LN United Kingdom.